Huntersville Cosmetic Dentistry - Dental Implants, Invisalign & Whitening
Do you have teeth that are crowded, discolored, or damaged by decay? Regardless of what keeps you from smiling with confidence, cosmetic dental treatments from the office of Dr. Keith Kye
can help patients from Huntersville. Dr. Kye focuses on natural-looking dental treatment performed in a comfortable and state-of-the-art office that will leave you smiling with confidence.
The Benefit of Cosmetic Dentistry
Our high-tech imaging devices, such as digital x-rays and intra-oral cameras, help Dr. Kye establish the state of your oral health and what issues need addressing. The cosmetic procedures at our office fix myriad issues including:
• Chips and Cracks
• Crowding and Gapping
• Uneven Teeth Shape
Cosmetic Dental Care in Huntersville
Certain patients may only require one or two treatments to improve the appearance of their smile. For patients who require complete smile design or a smile makeover, Dr. Kye uses several cosmetic dentistry procedures to create an even-looking and bright smile. Whatever your unique dental needs, they can be met through the services offered at our Huntersville office:
- Invisalign® – This system of plastic aligners guides crowded or otherwise misaligned teeth into a straight and even line. Invisalign® is a discreet and efficient method to achieve a straighter smile without the visibility of metal braces.
- Teeth Whitening – Our in-office, professional teeth bleaching treatments are made to lift years of staining and discoloration from the surfaces of teeth. We offer BriteSmile® teeth whitening, a trusted brand that produces stunning results and optimal patient comfort.
- Porcelain Veneers – Veneers are false covers for teeth made of porcelain. These coverings are placed over your natural teeth and instantly conceal flaws to improve your smile’s brightness and spacing.
- All-Ceramic Crowns – For decayed, chipped, and cracked teeth, Dr. Kye places a crown over the affected tooth. This porcelain cap restores the tooth’s strength and allows it to look healthy and complete.
- Composite Fillings – We treat cavities with tooth-colored ceramic fillings for seamlessly aesthetic results.
- Dental Implants - For patients missing one or more teeth, our Huntersville dentist offers dental implant restoration to replace lost teeth while improving the look, feel, and function of your smile.
Metal-Free Cosmetic Dentistry for a Natural Finish
The fillings, crowns, fixed bridges and other dental prosthetics used in cosmetic care do not contain metal or amalgam at our Huntersville practice. Dr. Kye only uses all-porcelain or ceramic materials, which closely match your natural tooth enamel and do not damage teeth. Expanding and shrinking due to temperature can lead metal-based treatments to crack teeth and affect sensitivity. Certain metal–over-porcelain prosthetics, like dental crowns, can even leave an unattractive black line on your gums.
Our metal-free, all-porcelain and ceramic dental treatments help you achieve a naturally beautiful smile that feels as good as it looks.
Don’t spend another day worried about the appearance of your teeth. Dr. Kye is a Huntersville cosmetic dentist who customizes your treatment to meet your unique needs. If you’re ready for a whole new look, contact our office today and schedule your consultation. We are conveniently located in the Lake Norman area in the Newell Rubbermaid Business Complex located near Birkdale Village.